Sunday 2 January 2022

Beware, here be dragon(lings)...

Another thing I'm aiming for with this blog is keeping my own hobby momentum going. For the first part of this year I've set myself the goal of completing some of the Wolsung starterboxes, which over the years have accumulated in my attic.

So to start this I've gone for something which is quick and easy to paint, an easy win so to say ;) Here are some Golemic Dragonlings for the Triad of the Lotus Dragon, as dangerous as they are cute :D



4 comments:

  1. Aw, how cute! I’ve been struggling to get these guys to work for me properly, with which character do these work best?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and good question; in the back of the rulebook there's a section where they briefly talk about the strenghts and weaknesses of the different starters, there are some tips about Hisao Shiryo interacting with them

      Delete
  2. Looking good, love transparant bases!

    ReplyDelete

Blast from the (recent) past

Today, after quite a pause, a blast from the recent past! In March and April the hobby focus was mainly on getting stuff ready for PolderCon...